About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to Traveling Exhibits Inspiration Ave. My name is Lisa and I'm the Exhibits Coordinator for Teacher's Discovery. It is truly an honor and a privilege to work with teachers and librarians throughout the United States in giving the gift of awe, inspiration and a museum experience to their students and patrons. Working with you has been so rewarding for me and I am moved and inspired daily with the heartfelt experiences that have been shared with me from so many who have hosted a Traveling Exhibit(s). When an educator is inspired it's contagious and therefore their students are inspired too. I will do my best always, to assist you in giving the best exhibition that will enrich the lives of all who are witness to our Spectacular Exhibits. With this blog I will share pictures,comments, ideas and activities that have been shared with me and use it as a tool for you to inspire your peers.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cunniff Kids News ~ Check Out Cunniff's Klimt Exhibit Experience

When three Cunniff teachers get together to create a lesson plan, the students end up being drawn to the spot of a giant Gustav Klimt art installation in the lobby! See for yourself with a story -- and lots of pictures -- in Cunniff Culture in the Cunniff Kids News!

Cunniff Kids News

No comments:

Post a Comment