About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to Traveling Exhibits Inspiration Ave. My name is Lisa and I'm the Exhibits Coordinator for Teacher's Discovery. It is truly an honor and a privilege to work with teachers and librarians throughout the United States in giving the gift of awe, inspiration and a museum experience to their students and patrons. Working with you has been so rewarding for me and I am moved and inspired daily with the heartfelt experiences that have been shared with me from so many who have hosted a Traveling Exhibit(s). When an educator is inspired it's contagious and therefore their students are inspired too. I will do my best always, to assist you in giving the best exhibition that will enrich the lives of all who are witness to our Spectacular Exhibits. With this blog I will share pictures,comments, ideas and activities that have been shared with me and use it as a tool for you to inspire your peers.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Another Love Letter....... From Brenda at Maconaquah Elementary

I am thrilled to be able to share another love letter with you. This is from Brenda, an Elementary Art Teacher at Maconaquah Elementary School in Indiana. The Henri Rousseau Traveling Exhibit is the first in her Student Art Experience and this is what she had to say,"Good afternoon Lisa,
WHAT A GREAT EXHIBIT. I am THRILLED, and the kids are really excited. I have been teaching from the panels since Wed (our first real day to do art class and not rule days). We have done history, observations, contrast and compare............... I could not ask for a better resource. Thank you so much. Thanks too for sending the info on the two artists and the pin. You truly are the best company I have ever worked with. Thanks so much. I will send you pictures of the kids and their projects when we are finished, and of my room." Brenda has 8 more exhibits in her Student Art Experience. So watch for Brenda's updates and student art projects. This is why we do what we do. Obviously Brenda is inspired, therefore her students will be inspired too! Thanks Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment